C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, April 15, 2013

Horror in Boston

 



Two bombs went off near the finish line of the Boston Marathon today; three bystanders, including an 8-year-old boy, were killed and over a hundred others wounded, some losing a limb or suffering severe burns.



Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis gave details at a press conference:



President Obama spoke at a press conference in the White House, vowing that the perpetrators will be found and brought to justice:



I hope they catch the cowardly bastards quickly - and it would be very pleasing to see them hanged in Copley Square.


Read continuing local coverage at Boston.com.


Update: Rachel Maddow reports from Boston this evening:


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

2 comments:

Davis said...

A dear friend of ours was working in the medical tent. She is traumatized.

Russ Manley said...

No doubt, I'm sure the injuries were horrific to see.

Related Posts with Thumbnails