C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bridegroom

Just debuted at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York:



BRIDEGROOM is a documentary directed by Linda Bloodworth-Thomason that tells the emotional journey of Shane and Tom, two young men in a loving and committed relationship — a relationship that was cut tragically short by a misstep off the side of a roof. The story of what happened after this accidental death– of how people without the legal protections of marriage can find themselves completely shut out and ostracized– is poignant, enraging and opens a window onto the issue of marriage equality like no speech or lecture ever will.

Your Head Trucker can relate. For the background to the story and more movie info see bridegroommovie.com.

2 comments:

Craig said...

Wow (for all the wrong reasons). Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Russ Manley said...

You're welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails