C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sign the Petition: Don't Fire Dan

Hey guys, take 10 seconds and go sign this petition to President Obama on behalf of Lt. Dan Choi and all the other thousands of gay and lesbian troops fighting for this country but in danger of being fired from the military under DADT.

Over 200 have been discharged just since Obama took office- and he's not lifting a finger to stop that.

If you care, sign the petition. You say you want Change? Do something about it.

The petition is being run by the Courage Campaign, in California. Here's one of the great equality videos they've produced recently; see more at their website.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails