C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cool Stuff from Russ

Country boy here just stumbled across this Zazzle outfit that delivers customized goods, so I figured what the hell - nothing wrong with trying to make an honest buck, is there. Which is more than those Wall Street boys can say . . . .

I'd be much obliged if you'd check out my store, no purchase necessary. Though if you do take a hankering after something, Zazzle has fast shipping and a great 30-day return policy, no questions asked. Get my mug on your mug, or pick one of my other designs for tees, caps, shirts, and such.

Most items, you can specify your pick of colors, styles, and sizes, so give it a look-see, fellas. You don't see what you want, let me know, I'll whip up a design just for you. Appreciate ya, guys.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails