C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lone Wolf

Your result for The What type of wolf are you test...

The Loner

25% Social-ness, 51% Leadership, 18% Morbidity, 53% Loneliness, 33% Inferiority and 11% Beta-ness!

You are the Loner (aka, the Lone Wolf). You don't seem to get along with others, so you prefer to keep to yourself and watch from afar.

Take The What type of wolf are you test at HelloQuizzy

(Honk to Ultra Dave for the idea)

P.S. - If anyone's keeping track, I'm also Dionysus, a Classic Lover, and a resident of Sexual Hell #2. Boy, they sure have got me pegged.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I would not mind seeing the later 2 of you. Look on Untra Dave and see that I am Alpha.
Ray

Related Posts with Thumbnails