C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BUSTED: The Mormon-Catholic Agenda

Exposed: the Mormon leadership's 1997 plan to ally itself with the Catholic Church to deny civil rights to gay Americans by bringing about a referendum vote on equal marriage in California. And that's just what happened.

San Francisco Chronicle: "Catholics, Mormons allied to pass Prop. 8":

Salt Lake City ABC News report on 1997 memo (won't embed here for some reason): http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=88757@video.ktvx.com&navCatId=8

Copy of memo (Honk to Daily Kos for being first to bring this to light on November 3rd; "H.L.M." presumably means homosexual legal marriage):




So now you know, boys and girls.

What are you going to do about it?

Join the Impact! Promote Love and Equality in Your City.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails