C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, November 20, 2008

What Type of Blog This Is

According to Typealyzer, a blog analyzer, your Head Trucker is:

The logical and analytical type. They are especially attuned to difficult creative and intellectual challenges and always look for something more complex to dig into. They are great at finding subtle connections between things and imagine far-reaching implications. They enjoy working with complex things using a lot of concepts and imaginative models of reality. Since they are not very good at seeing and understanding the needs of other people, they might come across as arrogant, impatient and insensitive to people that need some time to understand what they are talking about.
Insensitive? Me? Say it ain't so, Joe.

And screw you if you don't like it.
* * * * *

Update: The folks at GenderAnalyzer are 75 percent certain I'm a man. Well that's reassuring. But guess I need to work on that one sentence out of four that's girly.

(Honk to Blue Truck reader
Reporter-Cub for the link.)

2 comments:

rptrcub said...

It got my Briggs-Myers personality type wrong on mine. I'm apparently "The Mechanic" as opposed to what quizzes tell me, "The Idealist." (INFP).

Also, try the Gender Analyzer. I'm apparently a woman even though I know for sure from last night that I am man.

Anonymous said...

Yeah it got my Brigs-Myers type wrong too but its not looking at everything just your writing. Thanks for the tip on GenderAnalyzer, it says I'm a man. Whew, am I relieved! :oD

Related Posts with Thumbnails