C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, April 20, 2009

Who'd a-Thought?

Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent
by dwarthy


Bless her heart. Just goes to show, boys - you absolutely cannot judge a book by its cover.

Remember that next time you see that shy, kinda goofy-looking guy standing all by himself over in the corner of the bar, that nobody seems to want to talk to.

If you ever got to know him, you just might be very pleasantly surprised.

Everybody has a talent.

(Honk to The Daily Martini)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I'm certainly happy for Miss Boyle in that she's overcome the odds, I'm not sure however she's worth the national attention.

Russ Manley said...

Aw sit down ya big lug, let the little lady sing her song.

I'll give you some attention later, after the saloon closes . . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails