C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, September 26, 2008

Orwell was so right

Go read blogger Michael Leddy's very timely application of George Orwell's famous essay, "Politics and the English Language" to the Palin spectacle at Orange Crate Art: "Couric and Palin and Orwell."

I also love the comment that Anonymous posted over there:

My theory is that they've implanted a microchip into Palin's brain intended to prompt her answers from all the crammed together talking points. The chip, developed for Bush and now inserted into McCain, works OK but is misfiring in her female brain thus accounting for all the utterly nonsensical utterances.

Don't laugh. It just might be true.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails