C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Interactive electoral map


Holy moose shit. It's not looking good for us Dems at the moment, kids. There really could be a President Palin hunting down large mammals in your neck of the woods one day soon.
Check out the new national polling widget to the right, updated daily. You can also bookmark this interactive electoral map from the Los Angeles Times, where you can test different scenarios from now now till Election Day, November 4th.
And a note to my fellow Texans: you have to be registered to vote in your county no less than 30 days before the election. So if you, your lover, your friends and family aren't already registered--do it now!
I know, Texas is all but certain to go to the Republicans. But you never can tell. This horse race is wide open now. Remember Florida?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails