C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How to write your Congresspeeps

Quick and easy, you don't even need to hunt for a stamp: http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

I've already let my senators and representative know how I feel about this financial mess and the abdication of Congressional powers to the executive branch. Have you?

"Government of the people, by the people, and for the people" : something today's utterly worthless Republican party flatly does not understand and flatly does not believe in.

As witness the worst presidential bad joke in all of American history:



Let's hope he goes quietly and doesn't pull another shock-and-awe stunt on the public before the election. Don't think it couldn't happen. I wouldn't put anything past that piratical crew.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails