C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Highway of Holiness

In case you missed it last year, here's Pat Robertson tripping out over the idea that I-35, which runs from Texas to Minnesota, is part of God's plan to recover this sinful nation from the heathen evildoers, especially teh gays. It's in the Bible! You can look it up!



That's funny; I've driven up and down I-35 many a time, and it didn't do a thing for me. Still gay as ever.

The preacher lady who says "We want a holy nation" creeps me out big time. I can just imagine what that would look like: I-35 lined with the skinned carcasses of field-dressed queers all the way.

Oh, and about the young guy in this clip who got suddenly, miraculously "healed" of his gayness right there on the street in Oak Lawn (Dallas's main gayborhood)?

He's bipolar, was off his meds. The church sent him off to ex-gay camp in Kentucky, but he got kicked out. Seems the brainwashing, um, I mean rehabilitation wasn't working too well. He's now telling folks to steer way clear of all that wacked-out bullshit, according to this report in the Dallas Voice.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails