C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Queen's Christmas Message, 2011

Her Majesty's gracious speech touches upon a number of important thoughts for our times, including the danger of greed and recklessness.  And mark what she says about forgiveness and the real Christian values.



The message was recorded at Buckingham Palace before the family traveled to Sandringham for their Christmas gathering. I suppose everyone has heard by now of Prince Philip's emergency heart surgery yesterday, which seems to have gone off very well. Here's a summation from the BBC, yesterday:



The Queen and the rest of the family attended church on Christmas morning as usual:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails