C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Off the Hook


May take a break from blogging this week.  Work is kicking my butt.  Don't feel very well, either.  And for another thing, it's one of those times when the general foolishness of collective humanity just irks the hell out of me, to the point that I don't want to comment or even think about it all.  Rather just curl up with a good book in a cozy, sunlit corner and let the world roll on by.

Y'all be careful out there.

12 comments:

dave said...

Enjoy the break.

David said...

Yes, enjoy unplugging for a bit.

Sebastian said...

Enjoy the silence!

Stan said...

I feel you Russ. My allergies and the pollen in the air is killing me. Catch you later Bud.

Frank said...

I know exactly what you mean. Seems like the world is goin' downstream without a paddle - and no one cares that we're all headed for the falls. And not even a paddle will save us now!

Gary said...

Just remember -- This, too, shall pass. Hope you are catching your breath and will be back in the saddle soon.
Take care.

Russ Manley said...

Thanks guys.

Doorman-Priest said...

"The general foolishness of collective humanity just irks the hell out of me."

Oh boy, me too - and we've got an election next week so there's even more stupidity than usual!

TomS said...

Russ,
I'll miss you...Don't stay away too long.

Mareczku said...

Hang in there, Russ and get a little R & R. Sending a hug your way.

Frank said...

Hope all is well.

Russ Manley said...

Thanks Frank. De-stressing is taking a little longer than anticipated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails