C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

She's Over It

Remember Obama Girl, who caused a bit of a stir with her sexy "Crush on Obama" video during the 2008 campaign?  Now she says the thrill is gone:
"If I had this crush on him the same way as I did in the beginning, I'd be the fool. You know, it's like a relationship. When you get into a relationship with somebody they're all great and perfect, they say all the right things," she said on Fox. "And then once you're in the relationship it's like, OK, they're not that perfect."

But, "Obama Girl" concedes, her infatuation with a presidential candidate and ensuing reality check could have been a lot worse: "Well, at least I wouldn't be the 'Edwards Girl', right?"
Once again showing that straight or gay, romance is always a crapshoot, right fellas? Here's a replay of the video to refresh your memory of those warm and tender feelings.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails