C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lovelight: I Will Be



I don't recognize any of the TV shows these clips are taken from, but once again I am struck with amazement that these images can even be seen on television.  I remember so well a time when there were no images in all the world of men loving each other, just none to be found.  They existed only in the secret places of the heart.

Goodnight guys.  Sweet dreams.

3 comments:

Jason Hughes said...

Three shows I recognized: Torchwood (Spin-off of the new Dr. Who), Queer as Folk, and the ABC show Brothers & Sisters... The others I don't know, but now I wanna look em up, LOL! Great vid, Russ!

Ray's Cowboy said...

I reconized QAF (Queer As Folk) and Brothers and Sisters. YOu can rent QAF on Netflix. I was sad when that went off the air. Love the vedeo. Thank you for sharing it.

Russ Manley said...

Glad you liked, guys. Yeah, Netflix is great, they have so many gay movies/shows/ documentaries, etc. Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails