C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oklahoma Denies Gay License Tag

Keith Kimmel is suing the state of Oklahoma for turning down his requested vanity plate:  IM GAY.

The 28-year-old student from Norman says the state has issued tags like STR8SXI that publicize the owners' heterosexuality, so he's taking the discriminatory action to court.

While I applaud Kimmel's bravery, I do wish he'd brush up on his fashion sense.  Check out the video and tell me if I'm just old-fashioned, or what.

2 comments:

Mareczku said...

Is it just me or is this guy sad? I think he could use a little bit of a makeover.

Russ Manley said...

Um . . . yeah. But a goodhearted guy doing a brave thing up there in redneck land.

Related Posts with Thumbnails