C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Kamala Picks Walz for VP

A winning team - I do hope.

Of course Kamala picked Walz.  Just as I advised her to do a couple of weeks ago.  

Walz is a crowd-pleaser; now the campaign gets into high gear with a full ticket.  I like Walz; he's a regular guy, a good neighbor, a happy fella.  But is there anything more to him than the popular coach who fires up a pep rally?  We shall see.

NBC News:

CBS News:

Sky News (UK):
 
Former Speaker Pelosi on Morning Joe:


Update, 7:45 p.m.:  Walz's speech in full at the Philadelphia rally where he was introduced by Vice President Harris as her running mate today:

Tim Walz on guard for America, ca. 1982.
A man who knows how to handle his gun is OK by me.
-----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails