C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Trae Loves Tim

Trae Crowder is excited about Kamala's VP pick, and why shouldn't he be?  I agree with everything he says here.  So listen up now.


P.S.-- M.P. has signed up for Ground News and says he likes it a lot, much better than the default news he was getting on his computer.  I'm afraid to change my settings, you never know what unintended consequences that will bring.  But I scan a lot of different news sources anyway.
-----

2 comments:

Frank said...

"He checked more boxes than a hypochondriac filling out a medical history form!" How does Trae come up with these colorful descriptions? He is brilliant. And funny. And cute.

Russ Manley said...

Yup, yup, yup. "He bleeds ranch dressing." LOL!

But whoa now - Blogger has just thrown up a new comment box here. Damn egghead kids are playing with the machine again! They need a good whupping. Maybe that's why you're seeing stoplights and motorcyles when you try to comment. Kids these days!

Related Posts with Thumbnails