C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, August 23, 2024

DNC Day 4 Highlights


PBS provides highlights of the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago:

 

Former Representative Adam Kizinger, a Republican Air Force vet and a helluva patriot, spoke passionately about putting country over party:

 

And Kamala Harris made history with her rousing acceptance speech as the first black female candidate of a major party: 



And that's all, folks!  What a grand spectacle it was.  I've never seen anything like it.  Everyone at the convention was certainly electrified - let's hope they and we can keep the joyful momentum going for 75 more days until the election.

And your Head Trucker will remind you all of something not much talked about this week:  Presidents do not make laws.  Congress does.  So we have make sure we elect a Democratic majority in the Senate and the House - otherwise, the cult party will just stonewall Kamala as they did Obama and Biden.

VOTE BLUE, NO MATTER WHO!

-----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails