C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, October 22, 2024

History Is Calling!

 

The presidential horserace is rounding the curve into the final stretch now.  For the record, here are some video snapshots of what it's all about. There's no good reason for anyone of sound mind to be confused or unsure of what's at stake now: democracy with all its messes and successes, or a dictatorship of fools, frauds, and fanatics. 

The choice is yours, my fellow Americans.  But be careful, very careful, what you wish for.


[I sent the above video to M.P. overnight.  His reply was, "What a vile vulgar swine of a creature it is." and further unprintable remarks.]



 
Rachel says it's now or never to claim your place in history: 


-----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails