C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, May 6, 2023

The Coronation of King Charles III and Queen Camilla


Here's an assortment of live-stream coverage of the Coronation at Westminster Abbey, where the service begins at 11 a.m., London time (6 a. m. in New York, 5 a.m. in Texas).  Take your pick of these British broadcasters - avoid the goofball American news channels like the plague.

The Official Website of the royal family offers a schedule of events and much information on all aspects of the procession, the music, and the service here.

Sky News: 

 


 The BBC:

 


 Reuters (no commentary):


-----

2 comments:

Alex said...

It was a fantastic ceremony!
The BBC coverage included some amazing shots of the Abbey. The cameras set up high gave fantastic bird's eye views

Russ Manley said...

Great, glad you enjoyed it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails