C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, March 18, 2022

War in Ukraine - Day 23

Map of recent Russian advances in Ukraine -
from the BBC, 17 March 2022, 2100 GMT.
Click to enlarge.

The cruel juggernaut lumbers on, the slow strangulation of a nation continues - George Floyd's death repeated over and over and over, with blood and bombs.

Sky News reports - "The life is being drained from Mariupol":

 

Sky News reports: Kiev residents say "Putin's trying to kill us":

 

Sky News reports: Rescuers dig frantically through steel and rubble to save one life:

 

CBS News reports: An American was shot to death in Ukraine while standing in a bread line to get food for his partner and other hospital patients:

 

President Zelensky warns that if Russia is not stopped now, it will embolden other aggressors to attack their neighbors:

 

Full text of Zelensky's speech here

----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails