C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, November 5, 2010

It Gets Better - This Week's Faves

First up, for my Canadian truckbuddies, some names and faces that should be familiar to you:



And here's Mike Chalut, Toronto radio/TV personality and president of ManCrunch, talking about how hard it was coming out to his very religious parents:



Mary, a straight mother of three, makes a very important point about the courage it takes to be gay:



Adam Lambert:



Suze Orman:



New York lawyers testify that it gets better:



Gap employees say it gets better:



Anthony in Mobile, Alabama, draws a picture of the happy gay life he's determined to have:



When David came out to his missionary parents, they tried to cast the demons out of him:



Excellent video from many members of Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS:



Jean, a transsexual lesbian from Maine, shares an amazing story of courage and triumph:




And finally, the pièce de résistance:  Ten years later, Herman met up with his high-school bully again - and girlfriend, you just have to hear him tell it:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails