C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dancing with the Stars, Indian Style

U.S. President Barack Obama shakes hands with India's President Pratibha Patil (2nd L) as Patil's husband Devisingh Shekhawat (L) and U.S. first lady Michelle Obama watch during a state dinner at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi November 8, 2010. REUTERS/B Mathur (INDIA - Tags: POLITICS)

Okay, I've posted some heavy-duty stuff lately, now it's time for something lighter.  The President and First Lady were a smash hit during their three-day visit to India over the weekend.  This clip of Michelle dancing with some schoolchildren made me smile this morning, big time.  And then her husband gets into the act, to everyone's delight.



More photos of the First Couple's tour, and Michelle's "fashion diplomacy," here.

2 comments:

Greg said...

I could never picture Pres. Bush getting into the act like that. The former First Lady, yes. To me, this is showing that politicians don't have to be all stuffy and stiff, and like HIlary Clinton's interview with an Australian comedy duo (I think from last week; saw it on Youtube), it makes them seem a bit more down to earth.

Russ Manley said...

I saw the Australian clip too, she was very informal and relaxed, seemed to be enjoying herself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails