C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, October 23, 2010

It Gets Better: You Are Beautiful

Father Wallace Adams Riley, rector of St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Richmond, Virginia:  "God made you the way you are, to be who you are. And you are beautiful." 



Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi: "Diversity is an American strength."



And the Turtle Creek Chorale, which is effectively the Dallas Gay Men's Chorus - only it ain't polite to say so out loud, down here in these parts.  What would all the rich old blue-haired church ladies think?

3 comments:

raulito said...

beautiful...thank you
saludos,
raulito

Russ Manley said...

Glad you like, buddy.

dave said...

Very welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails