C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, October 11, 2010

It Gets Better, #5


More vids your Head Trucker especially likes from the It Gets Better Project:

Deb Adler was criticized in fifth grade for not being ladylike:


Studly Eric survived high school in Anchorage, Alaska:


This young woman survived middle school hell and has the scars to prove it:


Sister Unity says the world is a great big place with room enough for you, just as you are:


Author Greg Gerard remembers a secret that got bigger and bigger, and nearly killed him:


Zoologist Christopher Schmitt, speaking from South Africa, recalls the time he was gay-bashed by a crowd of his peers at age 13 in Milwaukee:


Brian Gallivan was so closeted, he never went on a date with another guy till he was 24 - which was your Head Trucker's experience, too:


Singer-songwriter Jewel, an especial favorite of my ex-roommate's:


And Jewel's husband, nine-time rodeo world champion Ty Murray - a real cowboy.  The couple live on a little 2200-acre spread over by Stephenville:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails