C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, October 16, 2010

Last of the Pink Triangles

Via Joe.My.God.:  Rudolf Brazda, last known gay survivor of the Republican Teabagger Fox News Christianist Nazi concentration camps, tells his story:



If you've not seen it already, your Head Trucker highly recommends watching Paragraph 175, which contains interviews and stories of many pink-triangle survivors, and some who didn't survive.  Unlike the interview above, it's done mainly in English.  This is essential knowledge of our history, boys - see the full video, and don't look away. 

Paragraph 175


The title refers to the section of the German law code that outlawed all homosexual activity.

1 comment:

Greg said...

I've been trying to find a copy of this film for a while now.

If you haven't read it yet, you should try the Men with the Pink Triangles by Heinz Heger, a great true-life account of gays in the concentration camps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails