C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Blog: waters


Hey guys, first chance you get, I'd be much obliged if you'd drop by and check out the blog of my good buddy M. Pierre:  waters.  He's a very interesting guy with some unique perspectives, but just getting started with blogging for the very first time, learning the ropes - so give him a friendly welcome to the Blogger community.  Tell him Russ sent you.

PS - Ask him about Boudreaux's day in hell.

1 comment:

MY BIG ITCH said...

Hi Russ, Just read your endorsement of WATERS blog. That was nice of you. I'm still trying to get you to stop by my blog MY BIG ITCH to get you to read me and join as my FOLLOWER. Even without an endorsement from you, I'd still love for you to add yourself and read what I have to say. Thanks, Steve

Related Posts with Thumbnails