C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jake's Got Abs


So my heartthrob hit the gym to prepare for his new movie, Prince of Persia, coming out next week.  And it shows.


I'm past the point of being able to sit through such silliness at the mulitplex.  But I could sit and look at Jake himself all day long.  Just him and me, a little mountain cabin and a bucket of suds . . . whooeee!

Catch the trailer here.

4 comments:

dave said...

You'll have to get in line behind me and my partner, buddy ;-)

Russ Manley said...

Hmm . . . arm wrassle for first dibs? Grin.

Rick said...

Sounds like you got a case of Brokeback Mountain Fever. Or is that cabin fever? I think I understand.

dave said...

Either way, CJ, He's mine I tell you - He's Mine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails