C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Isn't It Romantic


Prince William and his fiancee, Kate Middleton, have released their official engagement portraits, one formal and one casual, shown above.  Very sweet.  William looks so much like his mother.  I notice that already he has dark circles around his eyes, not sure why.  But his body language is plain to read:  very much in love, and very protective of his lady.  I hope she's up to the job - and it is a job she is marrying, not merely a man.

The couple will wed on April 29th next year, and although the venue hasn't yet been announced, everybody in Britain seems pretty sure it will be in Westminster Abbey.  Good luck to them.

Larger photos here.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I hope them th ebest. I love that he gave her his mother's ring as well. They do make a good couple.

Ray

Russ Manley said...

Yup, I agree on both points.

Related Posts with Thumbnails