C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, December 2, 2010

For Hanukkah: Nehirim


Just a little holiday greeting for any Jewish truckbuddies out there. I don't really know much about Hanukkah besides lighting a menorah, but I stumbled across this very nice video about an LGBT Jewish group, which is my offering for the season:



Living here in the Deep South all my life, I've not known more than half a dozen Jews - though of course I realize, I may have been acquainted with more than that and simply never knew their religion. But all the ones I did know were very cool people.

And then there was the Jewish guy from South Africa I dated all one summer who was a stud and a half . . . but that's another story.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails