C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas 2021

M.P. outdid himself this year with the Christmas lights, which took a week to string up.  Some stranger even left an anonymous note of appreciation on our doorstep.

Here's wishing a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my truckbuddies.  Thanks for riding along with me in the Blue Truck. 

A few of my favorite Christmas tunes sung by some of my favorite artists:



 

-----

4 comments:

Tim said...

And a very merry Christmas to you and M.P., Bubba! Here’s to a happy and healthy New Year. Tim

Frank said...

I can appreciate the work involved getting those lights around the tree trunks and branches. Patience and stamina I no longer have or wish to expend on decor. Happy Holidays to you and M.P.

Davis said...

Merry Christmas to you and MP, Russ - glad to be hitching along for the ride.

Russ Manley said...

Appreciate ya, fellas - Merry Christmas to all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails