C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Year!


Another year has passed into history, and who knows what changes and chances the future will bring?   Whatever it may hold, let us savor peace and celebrate the joy of living when we can, with those we love.  In the scheme of the universe, we are all only here for a little while.

Here's wishing health, wealth, and happiness to all my truckbuddies in the New Year. 

-----

3 comments:

Frank said...

And a Happy New Year to you and M.P. (I'm not even sure the words "Happy New Year" have meaning anymore, but for lack of another phrase...stay well, enjoy)

Tim said...

Back at ya, Bubba!

Russ Manley said...

Appreciate ya, buddies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails