C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Four Artists

The ex-roommate, who happens to be a very fine artist himself, and I have been emailing each other back and forth today about some wonderful painters I disovered yesterday whilst surfing about from here to there.  It seems, much to my surprise, that representational art is not dead, after all.  And we both especially love the way the first two artists portray light - exquisite.

Whether from good conscience or just sheer laziness, I'm only posting one work by each artist here - but do follow the links and look at the many other paintings they've done.  I hope they grab you as much as they do me.

1.  Leon Belsky, "Tulip Flight I":


Your Head Trucker don't know too much about art, but it strikes me that this is a dancer's pose - no?

2.  Nancy Depew, "Challenge":



3.  Michael Chapman, "Inner Noir":



4. Francis Livingston, "Rush Hour":




2 comments:

Craig said...

I'm loving the Michael Chapman.

Stan said...

I think they all are interesting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails