C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, August 15, 2011

Blue Truck Stats


I started this blog three years ago this month on a whim one Friday night, with no particular plan or purpose.  And it's still just a pastime, a leisurely Sunday drive down the back roads of my mind, going nowhere special.

But even if it's not worth writing home about, I am gratified to note that the Blue Truck now has 100 followers and a little over 120,000 unique visitors, a quarter of a million page views, and 1700 posts. 

Thanks for riding along with me, guys.  Now reach behind the seat and open another cold one.

Nick McCoy - definitely a Blue Truck kind of guy


7 comments:

Craig said...

Congratulations Russ. Always an interesting read.

Theaterdog said...

I think I started looking at the cute cowboys..but the things I share with some of my friends from your blog I may not have seen otherwise...Important things, and I can assure you, this is a truly valuable pastime.
Thank AGAIN

DeepBlue said...

I'm joining everyone in offering you my heartiest congratulations, Sir!

And thanks for yesterday's drive along the Salzach river. Really enjoying! ;)
Hugs
Jon

Cubby said...

Congratz Russ!

Frank said...

Have enjoyed reading for quite some time now.

Stan said...

I love your blog and your perspective and take on things. And it's nice that we're about the same age too and have gone through similar experiences and losses in our lives. Keep going Russ.
Hugs,
Stan

Russ Manley said...

Appreciate ya guys, thanks and hugs to all of y'all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails