C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, March 20, 2010

Teabagger Circus

House Rules Committee Meets On Reconciliation Act of 2010

From HuffPo:
A staffer for Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) told reporters that Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) had been spat on by a protestor. Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), a hero of the civil rights movement, was called a 'ni--er.' And Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) was called a "faggot," as protesters shouted at him with deliberately lisp-y screams. Frank, approached in the halls after the president's speech, shrugged off the incident.
From Joe.My.God.:
A huge crowd of Tea Party protesters attempted to "storm" the U.S. Capitol and Congressional office buildings this afternoon, prompting DC police to close the buildings. Teabaggers also hung "Don't Tread On Me" and "American Revolution II" flags from the outer balcony of the Capitol.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Russ,
A big hello fron downunder, where we are in Autumn(Fall) & it's still stinking hot!
Mark from P.A told me all about you

Jamie(from downunder) x

Russ Manley said...

Howdy Jamie, nice to see ya, drop by anytime.

Gary said...

If you ask me, the teabagger bunch is just new version of the KKK.

Russ Manley said...

Yup, you got it. And this kind of poison has kept popping up all down through American history. Sad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails