C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, March 15, 2010

Five Rules for a Happy Gay Life


1. It's important to have a man who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a man who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a man who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a man who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very, very important that these four men do not know each other.


. . . found on the Internet.

4 comments:

Frank said...

I was good till number 5. Does that mean I have to start over?

Russ Manley said...

Nah, you can keep your winnings and go home now. But no trip for 5 to Hawaii for you, Frank. Grin.

Doorman-Priest said...

Oh yes: very good. Didn't see that coming but maybe I should have.

Russ Manley said...

It caught me off guard too, Jack.

Related Posts with Thumbnails