C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Who Says It's Not Natural?

Vielpunkt and Z, gay Humboldt penguins at the Bremerhaven Zoo in Germany.


Ran across this feature in Esquire about gay life in the animal world, including rams, swans, bonobos, macaques, dolphins, whales, and koalas. Pretty cool, check it out.

And if you want more documented examples, see the Wikipedia article on homosexual behavior in animals.

3 comments:

TomS said...

Russ,

THANK YOU for this post! I believe that we can learn just about everything worth knowing by paying attention to the animals around us.

These penguins are so lovable! I enjoyed the links you provided to the other snimals too.

Have yourself a nice Valentine's Day!

Stan said...

thanks for the link Russ. I've always thought of it as nature's way of controling the population.

Russ Manley said...

You're welcome guys. Pretty enlightening stuff, isn't it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails