C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, February 11, 2010

The 10 O'Clock Report

Your Head Trucker updates you on the Texas weather situation this evening. Part 1:



Part 2:




By the way, fellas - I ain't trying to be no big Hollywood director, so don't judge me too hard on these little amateur productions. Though there is a lot of work involved. Believe it or not, after all the filming is done, it takes me about 4 hours to download, upload, convert three different ways, edit, and synchronize a five-minute video.

Why do I do it? Oh well, guess I got nothing better to do. It's fun and creative in a way. And then too sometimes it's nice to just pretend there's somebody to ride with me and talk to in this far outpost here.

So just smile when you watch. At least it keeps me off the streets. Grin.

5 comments:

TomS said...

Haven't caught up with you for a while. Don't forget about your fellows here in the midwest, we got a pretty good snowfall too. The dogs loved it, romping and rooting in the deep stuff. I don't mind it as long as I don't have to drive! Hope you enjoy your winter wonderland.

Russ Manley said...

I agree Tom, it's nice if you don't have to drive through it. Have fun with the dogs, they all seem to love the white stuff.

David said...

Lord you guys got more than we did here in Kansas City.

I love your videos. I still think you need to loan that camera to Rusty, but I love your reports as well. =)

Frank said...

Just a dustin' here in New England...the weather is bassakwards this winter. Enjoy.

Russ Manley said...

Appreciate ya buddies. I never have found out the exact measurement here. A town down the road was mentioned as having 12 inches . . . wasn't that deep in my yard, about 6 at the most, but who knows how they measure these things. It's the deepest snowfall I've seen these past 10 years though, I can tell you that.

But maybe them other folks was measuring with AOL inches. Grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails