C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Deranged Plane Attack on IRS in Austin

What a fucking idiot.



The guy left a rant against the government, the IRS, Wall Street, and the Catholic Church on his website; you can read it here.

Problem is, it's not possible to feel any pity for someone who feels no pity himself for other people's lives.  Two dead, two critically injured; all to feed one sorry sonofabitch's pride.  How sad, how utterly, utterly selfish.  How utterly infantile.

The Austin IRS center is where millions of tax returns from several states are filed.  Anyone could have been in that building today, along with the workers:  all innocent of the "crimes" this guy was so enraged over that he didn't care who he hurt.  God bless the victims and their families.

You want to get respect, you have to give respect; you don't love anyone, why should anyone love you?  You don't value other people's lives, yours has no value either.  No matter how hurt or angry you are.  That's the way it works.

1 comment:

dave said...

He was deranged. I'm waiting to hear he was a Tea Party guy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails