C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

¿Como te gusta Steve Hayes?

Joe.My.God. has been posting clips of Tired Old Queen at the Movies, and I love 'em.  Here's a recent one on a movie starring my all-time favorite, Bette Davis - and if you've never seen The Letter, you should, as Steve Hayes explains:



Steve is a smart, highly talented riot, and this tired old queen is gonna be a big fan of his from now on.  I thought he seemed vaguely familiar, and I just discovered why:  he sang the funny "Como te gusta mi pinga," a highlight of Trick, a cute gay movie from 1999 - also worth watching.

2 comments:

Stan said...

I love that movie "Trick". It reminded me of my old days of running around NYC before it became so damn "Disneyfied".

Russ Manley said...

What, it's not like "The Untouchables" anymore? When did that happen?

Related Posts with Thumbnails