C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, April 18, 2009

Too Much Sexual Power?



You Are Extremely Sexually Powerful



Your sexual power is obvious - you don't do anything to hide your sexuality.

In fact, if there's such a thing as a person with too much sexual power, it's you.

Your life and thoughts are dominated by sex. And while it's good to be sexually liberated, you're starting to have a one track mind.

You don't always have to use your sexual power. There's more to human interaction than getting naked!



Yeah, yeah, okay, I admit it, it's all true. Guess there's some things a guy just can't hide.

But WTF is up with this female image they scored my test with?? I been accused of a lot of things but not that in bed.

So much for silly online tests.

(Honk to sex god Ultra Dave for the idea.)

8 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Glad you are back. Missed you Russ. I bet you are very powerful/ sexual animal. The facecail picture of you says it all to me.
Ray

Doorman-Priest said...

Wow! What a MAN!

Can I have your autograph?

Russ Manley said...

Thanks, glad to be back. You always give me good strokes Ray . . . .

Doorman-Priest said...

Well, what do you know? Me too!

Russ Manley said...

Sure, DP . . . where you want me to sign my name?

Ray's Cowboy said...

Russ. I could give you some suggestion places to sign on my body.... I would meet you anywhere, since I am in plano to meet you and have a cup of coffee or anything else.
Ray

Russ Manley said...

Maybe one day Ray. Plano's a long ride from here but I'll keep the invite in mind. 'Preciate ya buddy.

dave said...

Now you got me all excited...

Related Posts with Thumbnails