C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Monday, April 20, 2009

How to Kiss, Lesson #1


The first in a series of educational films, presented as a public service by your Head Trucker. Just doing my part to make the world a better place, one smooch at a time.

We're starting the series off with my personal choice for Sexiest Man in the Whole Damn World - Blake Harper.

Probly NSFW, but what the hell. Take good notes, this material will definitely be on the exam.

5 comments:

David said...

I love instructional films. Practice partner anyone?

Russ Manley said...

I'm up for that. Though actually I think this would make a great group project . . . .

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am game. do you give oral exams??

Or will this be a group exam?
Ray

Joe B. said...

I'm pretty sure at the time they shot this they were lovers.

You can always tell the "hi, nice to meet you, let's have sex on camera" scene partners from the ones that are really into each other.

And here's a quick cheer to body hair!

Yeah!

Russ Manley said...

I can't always tell, but I do often wonder if the guys in the films are lovers; but yeah some do seem more 'into' each other than other couples . . . . Into is good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails