C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Adultery, Anyone?

The NFL and NBC turned it down at the national level, but this ad for the AshleyMadison web site - specifically targeted to married people seeking adulterous affairs - ran in Texas during the Superbowl on Sunday. The company says Texas is its fastest-growing market, and by Monday afternoon the site had received nearly 150,000 hits just from the Houston area alone, according to the Houston Chronicle.

Um, how does this preserve the traditional family? I thought it was teh gayz who were tearing it all up. No?

And isn't adultery one of the Big Ten? You see what that lifestyle leads to when people choose to live that way.

And we're not even gonna talk about the unmarried, unemployed octuplet woman.

(Honk to Joe.My.God.)

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Interesting. during the Superbowl as well...UM
Ray

Kevin said...

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails