C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mike Jones Talks

A Blue Truck reader (thanks much, bud!) has kindly sent the link to last Wednesday's Feast of Fools radio show, in which Mike Jones discusses both the old and new news about Ted Haggard's twisted sexual escapades, oops, I mean "heterosexual-with-complications" issues.

This reader says he's been acquainted with Mike, and he believes Mike is an honest, sincere fellow who's gotten an undeservedly bad rap from both the MSM as well as the gay press.

You be the judge. Here's the direct link to the .mp3 of the show, which should open in your default player.

I Had to Say Something by Mike Jones is available in hardcover from TLA for $6.99

BTW - A few days ago I noticed ads for tedhaggard dot com were showing up on my blog. Now that was funny. I blocked them, natch.

3 comments:

larry said...

i think i want to read this...

Anonymous said...

This may not be necessarily on topic, but what gets me pissed off about the Mike Jones situation (not just him actually) is that people pay thousands to see straight guys fuck (questionable), NQA, meanwhile, MJ has to endear himself to a bunch of queens who watch too much American Idol.

Russ Manley said...

No accounting for tastes, is there . . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails