C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today's Quote: Fear and Love

I seem to be in blogger-lite mode lately, what with holiday preparations and all. Probably I'll get back up to speed soon. In the meantime, here's a timely thought from the very quotable Melissa Etheridge in The Advocate, Jan. 15, 2008:

Every single moment there is fear and love. You find it in everything - What am I going to eat? How am I going to spend my day? What am I making money for? What is my work? - everything is a choice between love and fear. Just choose love every time.
And here's Melissa rocking out "Blue Christmas" - after a little dust-up about Prop 8 on The View:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails