C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas, Y'all

The roommate is spending tomorrow with his family, so we're going to have a little spread of midnight finger food - oh, get your minds out of the gutter - and open our presents tonight.

I've got to go throw a turkey in the oven now and do some other preps, so from away out on the Texas prairie, this is your Head Trucker signing off and saying, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

(Special thanks to Blue Truck follower NG for the snow effect)



And here's a holiday favorite for you:

Finally, here's Bearforce having a ring-ting-tingling time and wishing us all a very hairy Christmas:

1 comment:

larry said...

russ, all the best to you and yours...larry

Related Posts with Thumbnails