C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Untethered from Reality

For the record, here are some statements on CNN yesterday that lay bare the motives and delusions of Trump's fanatical followers.  Of course, everything these commentators say about Trump and his worshippers has always been apparent to all undeceived, clear-eyed Americans, ordinary citizens and honest politicians alike, from the day Trump announced he would run for president in 2015. We have feared what happened last week from the outset - and for good reason, as these commentators explain. 

 CNN's Alyson Camerota calls out Trump supporters:

 

 Ana Navarro calls bull on Trump's "conservative values":

 

Erin Burnett decries the Republican legislators who sucked up to Trump after warning voters against him:

 


-----

3 comments:

Frank said...

Pretty powerful stuff. I hope some are listening who haven't been members of our choir.

Russ Manley said...

I hope so. At least we have to start chipping away at the borders of the cult mind - a few GOP lawmakers have already started waking up, let's hope more will follow.

I never heard of that Ana Navarro until today - what a little powerhouse she is, huh? And everything she says is right on target.

Michael said...

Thanks for posting these clips. We have to hope that more GOP-ers wake up and smell the coffee.

Related Posts with Thumbnails