C I V I L    M A R R I A G E    I S    A    C I V I L    R I G H T.

A N D N O W I T ' S T H E L A W O F T H E L A N D.


Thursday, June 27, 2013

Reactions to the Marriage Rulings: Rachel

The full import of yesterday's rulings by the Supreme Court in the DOMA and Prop 8 cases is still settling in with your Head Trucker.  Here's Rachel's inimitable, insightful take on things, and this clip should lead you through several segments of her show last night, dealing with various facets of the marriage news.


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

1 comment:

Jon DeepBlue said...

I saw this video yesterday. I love Maddow. She's brilliant!

This ruling could really speed up legalization of same-sex marriage throughout the USA.

Wanna bet which state will be the last one? ;)

Shame about the Voting Right Act though! :(

Hugs
Jon

Related Posts with Thumbnails